“How lucky I was to work in such a beautiful place with such an accomplished business coach! What an amazing trip, can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me!”
- Do you wish time would stand still so you have time to catch up with yourself?
- Do you have lots of ideas you’d love to progress if only you had the time and headspace to focus on them?
- Ever thought you could get more thinking done away from the hustle and bustle of your usual routine?
Yes? Then a Savvy Coaching Retreat is just what you need!
Imagine investing 3 days in you somewhere relaxing and inspiring.
How much would you enjoy some ‘me time’ with some delicious food and drink in beautiful surroundings?
Just imagine spending some chilled yet focused thinking time, working on you and your business, your career or that key project in a fabulous setting!
Now imagine you could have all this along with focused, 1-1 time with an experienced business coach and mentor to guide, support, challenge and inspire you to achieve just what you want to achieve, all whilst having some fun along the way!
Yes I’ve imagined it! Tell me more!
A bespoke 3-night package is created around you and your specific objectives for your trip. So what’s included?
- A planning coaching session to prepare for your retreat, identify your focus and agree your priorities
- An informal welcome meet up and orientation over drinks and a relaxed meal
- 10 hours of coaching sessions working through your priorities, developing your ideas, formulating your project, etc.
- Time to work independently on your plans
- Free time to explore, relax, and enjoy your surroundings
- Informal end of retreat celebration over dinner and drinks
- Your personal Coach on hand throughout your stay as required
Choose from two tried and tested locations
Would you prefer the beautiful and vibrant City of Verona, Italy, staying in a central location in a friendly, family run hotel?
Or do you prefer a self-catered, family run Gite in Domaine de Barthe, near Carcassonne, set amidst the tranquil vineyards of the South of France?
Take your pick! Which do you choose?
Sounds Savvy, let's talk!