The surprisingly simple strategy to achieve better results and maintain more positive relationships at work.
Why Savvy Conversations?
Effective conversations are the key to our personal and business success. Yes it is as simple and as difficult as that!
To get the best business results and at the same time maintain positive working relationships, we really need to understand the value of having the right conversation, in the right way, at the right time. In other words, to have Savvy Conversations®.
Get Results + Maintain Relationships
Savvy Conversations® will help you to:
- Avoid conflict, whether at work or at home
- Plan for important conversations
- Reflect on your own behaviour and improve your self-awareness
- Give more effective and meaningful feedback
- Carry out better quality 1–1's
- Transform appraisal or performance review discussions
- Get the best from yourself and your teams
- Resolve differences of opinion professionally
- Develop more effective relationships with everyone around you
- Get the results you want and maintain better relationships
What are the conversations you’re either avoiding or not having well, that are stopping you from being the best you can be?
- Do you ever find yourself needing to have difficult conversations?
- Have some conversations left you feeling frustrated, stuck, upset or angry even?
- How often have you avoided talking about something important?
The good news is that you CAN absolutely get FANTASTIC results and maintain BETTER relationships through the power of Savvy Conversations®!
- Just imagine how it would feel to be more clued up and better prepared for any key discussion.
- Imagine having the know-how to handle conversations brilliantly 'in the moment’.
- And imagine having a simple tool to help you reflect and evaluate whether your conversations are the best they could be.
If you can master the art of having open, honest and effective conversations, you will see far more success and harmony both a work and at home.
Our unique model is the power behind Savvy Conversations®!
It’s based on sound psychological principles yet is highly practical and immediately implementable. It will help you to:
- Understand where and why communication often goes wrong
- Learn what you can do to maintain more positive relationships
- Immediately start getting improved results through having more effective conversations.
Who wouldn’t want to turn difficult discussions into Savvy Conversations®? If you’d like to, we’d love to hear from you…
How was Savvy Conversations® created?
Sarah recalls how it all began…
It was Friday 11th October 2013 when a client approached me wanting to change their 2-day ‘difficult conversations’ course. Their dilemma was that they couldn’t release people for 2 days: The course felt a bit long-winded they said, and the content could be more focused. Despite the course being highly rated by delegates, the format was too rigid and behaviours had not changed as a result of the learning. Levels of workplace conflict, both formal and informal, were even on the rise, despite the investment in this course!
I wonder, my client asked me, if you could run a similar course in one day. It has to provide better value for money, involve less downtime and be more effective?
We talked through the options. They needed something punchy, to the point yet with room for reflection and personal development to take place. They needed the training to relate directly to a wide range of delegates from different professions and disciplines. Above all they needed their leaders to acknowledge that the ability for people to have difficult conversations was mission critical, not a ‘nice to have’ and certainly not a ‘pink and fluffy HR thing” as it had once been described!
I loved it. It sounded savvy! I was fired up. So I deliberated, researched and created… and that's how Savvy Conversations® was born!
Sounds Savvy, let's talk!