- Definition: Savvy
- To know or to understand
- To be well informed and perceptive
- To be knowledgeable or proficient
- The ability to make good judgments
- To be "clued up" and have practical understanding
- You know you should have a particular conversation and yet you’ve been avoiding it.
- Putting things off is not helping.
- You’re worried your feedback will be seen as a criticism.
- You don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or be met by an angry reaction.
- What if by having this conversation everyone falls out or it sparks tensions?
- If only you could be more confident about how to have the conversation so you get it right.
The right conversations, in the right way, at the right time. We believe it really is that simple! Here’s why:
Sarah Harvey—Founder and Principal Consultant
Sarah Harvey Chartered FCIPD, FInstLM is a business consultant and executive coach with 20+ years leadership experience gained through more than 10 years in senior HR roles, followed by 15+ years as a senior organisational development consultant.
She has a Post Graduate (Level 7) CIPD Diploma in Personnel Management and a Post Graduate (Level 7) ILM Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching.
Ruth Dover—Associate Trainer and Action Learning Facilitator
Ruth is an exceptional trainer and facilitator with a track record of over 20 years working on a freelance basis. A former Training Manager and qualified Social Worker, she creates, implements and delivers tailored learning and development programmes and has extensive experience of training, mentoring and coaching at executive, management and staff levels.
As well as co-delivering numerous Leadership and Management development programmes, Ruth specialises in personal development including Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Recruitment and Selection, Train the Trainer and Facilitation Skills. She also facilitates Action Learning Sets and trains prospective facilitators. As a result of all of these activities she has helped numerous people improve their confidence and effectiveness and is regularly asked back by clients.
Debbie is an Emotional Intelligence and Personal Effectiveness Coach.
Debbie uses the renowned Roche Martin Emotional Capital Report 360 to work with clients who are interested in further understanding where their EI strengths lie and where they could further develop. The questionnaires are scientific tools designed to produce accurate and comprehensive information about your levels of emotional intelligence. The assessment and feedback process is facilitated by Debbie, a specially trained and licensed coach, who meets with participants to provide detailed and insightful feedback, as part of an on-going coaching programme if desired.
Steve is an ANLP qualified Master Practitioner/Therapy Coach.
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) coaching can be helpful for individuals wishing to overcome restricting limiting beliefs that may be holding them back. Steve can work with you using a combination of NLP and Hypnosis techniques.
What makes us Savvy?
We have an extensive track record of savvy assignments, helping clients large and small get maximum impact from their human resources and organisational development interventions. Now we’d love to bring you this knowledge and experience gained over many years to help you improve your people and organisational performance too.
We’re passionate about working with like-minded professionals. Our values motivate and drive us to deliver the level of service expected by our clients and we know you’ll notice the difference. We always:
- Work with trust and integrity
- Take personal responsibility
- Add value, making a difference and providing value for money
- Show up interested, passionate and excited for everything we do!
- Solve problems and create solutions for individuals and organisations
Sounds Savvy, let's talk!